Monday, November 4, 2013

Last day in Hong Kong

Hong Kong has been amazing (despite the distubingly British-like weather I've experienced).  I've gotten so much done in so little time e.g. The peak, the harbour tour.  
My time here has definitely been a huge confidence boost + I now know that I can definitely go it alone, I've also learnt through my own experiences but also by talking to other travellers that sticking to an itinerary is not the way to go, you have to go with the flow and see where a random walk in the morning takes you, it's worked out for me so far.

Hong Kong is a vibrant, exciting, multicultural and tolerant city which provides everything a visitor needs to have an amazing time.  I've met so many nice people from all over the world and have experienced authentic cantonese food and culture which has been fantastic.  
My only regret about this trip is not being able to spend more time here, I have so say I would definitley come back here again to explore this great metropolis again.
 
I'm boarding my flight from Hong Kong airport to Auckland international at 19:30pm(10 hour flight!!)
So I will be travelling on the subway to get there, I probably wont be able to update the blog till I'm in Auckland so I'll just update you on what I think I might do with my time yet.

Even though its raining cats and dogs I'm going to go shopping for lunch and will most likely go and get some dinner at a cafe then will say goodbye to everyone before I leave at 13:00pm.

All I can say now is, bring on the land of the long white cloud!! (NZ)

No comments:

Post a Comment