Tuesday, November 19, 2013

First days of my stay in Paraparaumu

I haven't had access to wifi for the past couple of days, that's why it hasn't been updated recently.  Unfortunately there will be some intermissions similar to this but I will try to update the blog as much as I can.

On the 17/11/2013 I caught the intercity bus from Taupo i-site to Paraparaumu railway station.  I got on at 10 and arrived at 3 so I had plenty of time to read, listen to music and snooze.

When I was at the railway station I was greeted by my Auntie Christine and Robert and they took me back to their house the long way so I could see Paraparaumu.
Over the past few days I have been exploring Paraparaumu and meeting up with family.  I have also been to Wellington and must say that it is a really nice city and I intend to go for a couple of visits on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

The weather here is really amazing and considering we are in the spring period I cannot wait to see what summer is like, I may even get a tan if I'm lucky, ha.
I'm going to be trying to look for a job while I'm here and will be keeping myself busy with volunteering if the quest to find a job fails, but I hope it doesn't.

Here are a few pictures I've taken over the past couple of days.

Lucky, rachel and marks dog

Paraparaumu beach 

My New Zealand home

My phone for a while

Wellington harbour


No comments:

Post a Comment