Monday, April 21, 2014

The plan from here

Right now I'm about to go to Ihop, it's a pancake and pastry restaurant so I'm preparing myself for a heart attack.  I thought that before I had my myocardial infarction it would be best to update the blog to tell you all whats going to happen here for the last remaining 3 weeks of my stay in Menlo Park.

I've basically been asked to create a field report for my Chile trip, this will explain the background of the earthquake; purpose of my trip, and what happened during my trip so that in the future when there will be more earthquakes scientists can easily look back and refer to the paper for information on past earthquake patterns.

I've also been asked by my supervisor to write a short article on my experiences in Bolivia and Chile for the Royal Geological magazine so I've got to get on with that too soon.

I've got a while to go untill I leave, but I think a trip to Yosemite is still on the table.  When I do leave however I will be travelling up the west coast and into Canada to see Vancouver and to visit family in Calgary before stopping over in New York for 1 week, after which I will catch a flight back to London.
Thats just a rough outline.

I'll keep the blog updated every now and again by uploading pictures and new info etc

No comments:

Post a Comment