Monday, March 24, 2014

This week

This week I'm focusing on my GIS introductory course which I want to complete by the end of next week!  I will also be developing a data report for the Saudi geological survey on their seismic trace data base and will be camping in Yosemite on friday, saturday and sunday!
So it's going to be quite a packed week to say the least!

I'm just reading up on Yosemite national park and the various hikes you can do and there are so many to choose from.  I really hope that the weather will be fine this weekend, I don't want this to be a repeat of Abel Tasman haha.
Anyway, I'll keep you updated on any developments and will upload some photographs of Yosemite after the weekend.

Here's a random photo taken in Kaikoura, just thought it would make this post look nicer.

No comments:

Post a Comment